Beginning with a study of all the parts that make up the product, the course focuses on the use of softwares for the digital design of the most important parts of the bag: model-prototype and sample.
The course aims to provide participants with the skills to use digital technology to create 2D and 3D models of leather goods.
The course modules examine all aspects of the digital design of a bag.
- Introduction to software, tools and functionalities.
- The main work tools for designing bags.
- Two-dimensional design tools, the development of surfaces with different functions, the processes of designing solids.
- Tools for the texturising of surfaces.
Outcomes / Skills acquired
At the end of the course participants will be proficient in the use of softwares for the 2D and 3D design of leather goods.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Upper secondary school leaver’s certificate or equivalent.