The HR Specialist for Fashion course is aimed at HR professionals and focused on the topics of recruiting, training and developing personnel in the fashion industry, with particular attention paid to innovation in the sector.
The aim of the course is to enable HR Generalists to step up to the role of HR Specialist both through the strengthening of specific knowledge in the field of recruitment and training of professional figures in different areas of the fashion sector, and the handling of contracts and relations with trade unions right through to the management of terminations of working relationships. Participants will also acquire skills for supporting company strategic operations.
The course is organised into a series of modules focused on the different aspects of the role of HR Specialist:
- professional fashion industry profiles;
- personnel recruitment;
- organisation of job interviews;
- hiring of personnel;
- management of relations between personnel and company;
- management of personnel training activities in line with company’s strategic goals.
Outcomes / Skills acquired
Participants in the course will acquire the following skills:
- relational and communication skills, with particular focus on relations with personnel;
- flexibility when managing critical cases;
- the ability to plan and organise the careers of professional figures in the fashion sector;
- development of authoritative leadership.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Upper secondary school diploma or equivalent.