In a sector in which aesthetics and image are crucial components of products, the ability to plan the visual communication of a brand is a key skill. The course teaches how to translate the identity and values of a brand into effective visual elements.
The course aims to provide participants with the tools to identify and analyse visual communication trends to use as inspiration when developing the visual identity of a brand using moodboards, trend forecast boards or new visual elements.
Three modules for a course that covers everything from research through to visual creation.
- Definition of Visual Communication.
- Importance of Visual Communication in fashion
- Brand identity
- Brand History
- Brand Logo and its signifiers
- Brand positioning
- Tone of voice
- Product image and store design
- Art direction in lookbooks and advertising campaigns
- Importance of colours
- Visual language
- Importance of digital presence in Fashion
- Digital identity
- Website and Social Media
- Digital ADV
- Email Marketing
Outcomes / Skills acquired
At the end of the course participants will have acquired notable visual communication skills and will be able to create a visual narrative to communicate the identity of a brand to specific targets.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Upper secondary school leaver’s certificate or equivalent.