What are the key skills of a Sales Manager in fashion world? The course answers this question, looking at topics like the analysis of purchasing experiences, the drawing up of contracts and sales documents, and the management and motivation of the sales force. Particular attention will be focused on the drafting of a Sales Plan that reconciles the company’s strategic objectives with the dedicated budget and expected results.
Participants will acquire all the skills of a sales manager in the fashion sector. Thanks to their new skills they will be able to manage an efficient sales force, taking part in the recruitment process and identifying the most suitable sales channels for the product and their target audience.
The course modules examine the various different aspects of the role of Sales Manager:
- characteristics of fashion products and sales services;
- sales planning strategies;
- management of a sales network;
- definition of a sales budget;
- marketing principles and market analysis;
- drafting of reports (quantitative and qualitative data).
Outcomes / Skills acquired
At the end of the course participants will be able to add the following skills to their CV:
- expertise in sales styles and customer retention;
- fashion marketing expertise;
- the ability to anticipate market trends;
- expertise in the analysis and management of customer portfolios;
- communication skills;
- managerial and leadership skills;
- analytical skills;
- aptitude for problem solving.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Upper secondary school leaver’s certificate or equivalent.