The course is designed to train professionals in the sale of luxury products.
Based on Polimoda’s experience in the luxury sector, participants are offered a specific course focused on the characteristics of luxury product customers, their acquisition and retention, and the processes of helping them to purchase exclusive products.
Selling luxury products in the fashion segment requires an understanding of the techniques for listening to and understanding the specific needs of customers. After this course professionals will be able to satisfy the needs of a more demanding clientele.
The course modules will give participants an in-depth understanding of the luxury sector, focusing on the following topics:
- the culture of luxury in fashion;
- fashion buying & merchandising;
- marketing, supply and demand;
- artisanship as a key concept;
- consumer behaviour.
Outcomes / Skills acquired
Participants will acquire all the knowledge of a luxury client advisor:
- definition of luxury in fashion;
- strategic sales mindset;
- the figure of personal advisor;
- buying and merchandising;
- analysis and achievement of sales targets.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Upper secondary school leaver’s certificate or equivalent.